Campspot is a partner before, during, and after your trip. Keep all your reservations in one spot with an account, save campgrounds for future trips, and browse out Camp Guide for tips and camping hacks.
Grandparents.com is celebrating National Camping Week by providing the best U.S. campsites to spend time with the family.
Whether you love waterparks, hiking, fishing, boating, or sightseeing, our handy guide will help you find the perfect site for what’s sure to be your most memorable summer yet.
The nine camping destinations are:
- Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resort, Fremont, Ind.
- Eugene T. Maloney State Park, Ashland, Neb.
- Bayou Segnette State Parks, Westwego, La.
- Boston Harbor Islands, Boston, Mass.
- Cherrystone Family Campground and RV Resort, Lake Charles, Va.
- Rock Island State Park, Rocj Island, Tenn.
- Enota Mountain Retreat, Hiawassee, Ga.
- Yosemite Pines RV Resort and Family Lodging, Groveland, Calif.
- Malibu Beach RV Park, Malibu, Calif.