Last updated on August 7th, 2019 at 04:10 pm
A free California Campground Guide directory is available as a FREE download, as a printed booklet mailed to you, or pick up a free guide at many locations, listed below.
The 2019 California Campground Guide is 88 pages of 4-color photos, campground maps, and camping information. From the beach to the mountains to the desert. From primitive to plush. Find your perfect camping destination with exactly the amenities you are looking for. This guide has it all:
- Regional campground maps of California
- Individual rv park locator maps
- Amenity grids
- Calendar of events for each region
- Privately owned and operated RV parks & campgrounds
- State and County Parks
Choose your Camping Style
- Onsite Lodging: Camping cabins, yurts, luxurious or economical tent cabins—are all options. Some parks even have teepees and covered wagons!
- Seasonal Camping: Increase the amount of quality time you can spend together as a family and rent or lease a campsite for the entire camping season!
- Glamping: Oh Yeah! All the gear, luxurious bedding, the best food… just show up and enjoy the resort amenities!
- First-time: Renting an RV for a vacation experience, or even a business trip, can be easy and wonderful!
- or Fulltime: Finding the balance between mobility and an integrated career, family, community… life.
Explore California’s many diverse regions and experience all that California has to offer!
In California, adventure calls and there’s something about hitting the road that we just can’t resist!
You may also be interested in these articles: