Fran was out Christmas shopping at Walmart and found a two-pack of Meridian LED Work Lights. Knowing my fascination with LED flashlights she bought some. So I thought I would share my thoughts with you.
First off, they are not special in that I have other multi-LED lights, but the Meridian lights are much brighter than the others.
- Approximate size: 8 1/4′ x 2 1/4″ x 1 1/8″
- 24 LEDs
- Requires 3 AA batteries
- Hanging hook
- Magnetic mount
What I like about them:
- The price is reasonable… two lights for under ten dollars.
- Reasonable sturdy plastic construction.
- Very bright.
- Easy to replace patteries
What I don’t like about them:
- Uneven flood with a very prominent halo around the spot beam.
- About the size of a large TV remote control… clunky
- Batteries not included
My Overall Rating: 6 out of 10