Tiburon Sprinter motorhome offered by Thor Motor Coach® for 2020. The Tiburon is built on a Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter® diesel chassis.
A Tiburon Sprinter motorhome feels more like a modern studio apartment with soothing hints of gray and tan interior fabrics and subtle curves in its cabinetry. The cabinetry is crafted by TecnoForm S.p.A., an Italian company whose designs complement many European yachts and caravans. A massive moonroof in the cab-over bunk highlights the bold exterior graphics package not typically seen in today’s RV designs.
The 2020 Tiburon Sprinter motorhome features an extraordinary safety system similar to those found in Mercedes-Benz luxury cars. Standard safety features include:
- Active Distance Assist Distronic – when cruise control is enabled, the system keeps your RV a selective car length distance between itself and the automobile in front of it.
- Attention Assist – develops a driver profile and compares it to a number of environmental and driving behaviors to detect signs of tiredness and recommends it’s time to pull over for a rest.
- Active Brake Assist – helps prevent accidents by detecting a vehicle in front of the chassis and automatically brakes.
- Active Lane Keeping Assist – detects accidental lane drifts with the assistance of the camera in the windshield and brings the Sprinter chassis back on track.
- Crosswind Assist – detects crosswinds or sudden gusts and automatically compensates so the chassis remains in its lane.
- Emergency Call – notify rescue services either automatically after a severe crash or by the driver pressing the corresponding button.
- Traffic Sign Assist – draws additional attention to speed limits
- Wet Wiper System – a rain sensor that ensures optimum visibility even when wiping the windshield.
The new Tiburon Sprinter Motorhome also features a new infotainment system that can be used with steering wheel controls, a touchscreen, or a voice control system.
For more information on the Tiburon Sprinter, visit https://www.thormotorcoach.com/tiburon-sprinter.
You may also be interested in these articles: