Planning an RV trip to Canada? RVing your way across Canada will be a journey of new discoveries but it is another country with different laws than we’re used to here in the US.
Things not to transport in to Canada:
Firewood – there is a ban on transporting firewood across the border.
Canadian customs will not let US firewood in and the US will not let
Canadian firewood in – has to do with some sort of parasite. One log
can get you searched.
Meat – you can bring US beef into Canada, but unless it is clearly
marked as having been purchased in the states, US Customs will
confiscate beef products – to include hunter sausage etc.
Weapons – Canadian customs have no tolerance for anything resembling a
weapon, so no guns, no brass, no ammo, nothing that even hints of a
weapon, even got hassled over my tire billy once.
Tobacco Products – Ontario has high taxes on cigarettes so don’t have a
couple of cartons of Luckys laying about. You can bring in enough for
Get the eBook RV Canada:
Tons of tips for RVing in Canada
RV Travel to Canada eBook
This ebook covers a wide variety of subjects and shares the insights of experience. Download RV Canada e-book now and you’ll soon be reading all about RV travel in Canada from an expert! This great new ebook includes the following topics:
* An Overview of Canada and of each Province/Territory
* Border Crossing passports/visas etc.
* Money – Conversion, Banking, gas/fuel, propane: metric, etc.
* What Can I Bring with me? – An overview of alcohol, tobacco, gifts, plants etc.
* Travels with Children
* Driver’s Licence & Iinsurance
* Gun Control – What is prohibited and what is restricted?
* Pet Travel – Bring your Pet Babies with you
* Toll Roads and Ferry Information
57 packed pages in PDF format
You Can Download Now – Only $12.95