Cooking Mishap Led To Camper Fire

Cooking Mishap Led To Camper Fire

Hope Valley, RI – An investigation into a fire Sunday evening that severely damaged a camper at the Whispering Pines Campground has found the blaze likely erupted as a result of a cooking mishap.

Hope Valley-Wyoming Fire Chief Justin Lee said the fire remains under investigation, but preliminary findings determined the Camper Fire was most likely the result of a cooking accident. The fire, reported at 6:17 p.m., caused significant damage to the camper. The campground is located at 41 Sawmill Road in Hope Valley.

No one was injured in the blaze, Lee said. Firefighters were on scene for approximately two hours.

Full Story



Share This Post

Post Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.