RVer Dies Sleeping in RV camper

RVer Dies Sleeping in RV camper

Campspot is a partner before, during, and after your trip. Keep all your reservations in one spot with an account, save campgrounds for future trips, and browse out Camp Guide for tips and camping hacks.

 RVer Dies Sleeping in RV Camper

RVer dies of carbon monoxide asleep in his RV camper.

Camping season is upon us and Elana Brasure is helping raise awareness about a silent killer that left her partner dead in his RV.

Daryl, said goodnight to his friends and climbed into the camper on a cold February night during an RV trip. He turned on the furnace and went to sleep.

His best friend found him the next morning.

The family didn’t know the tasteless, odorless gas carbon monoxide killed Daryl until receiving the medical examiner’s report. Brasure says she wasn’t aware of carbon monoxide’s fatal risks and that a detector might have saved her partner’s life.

Story Source: http://koin.com


 

 
 

Share This Post

One Response to "RVer Dies Sleeping in RV camper"

Post Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.