Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs or riding with someone who is impaired is an extremely risky thing to do. We want all RVers to be safe and sound the day after St. Patrick’s Day regardless of how Irish you are.
St. Patrick’s Day is supposed to be a time to celebrate Irish heritage and gather with friends, but it can quickly end in tragedy due to impaired driving. Don’t rely on luck to keep you safe and out of trouble. Be responsible and take appropriate precautions.
- Drink responsibly.
- If you plan to ride home with others, designate a sober driver before heading to the local parade or pub.
- Plan a safe way home before you begin celebrating.
- If you’re impaired, use a taxi, call a sober friend or family member, or use public transportation.
- If you see a drunk driver on the road, don’t hesitate to contact local law enforcement.
- If you know someone who is about to drive or ride their motorcycle while impaired, take their keys and help them make other arrangements to get to where they are going.
- Remember, friends don’t let friends drive drunk and buzzed driving is drunk driving.
Swift Hitch Portable Wireless Camera System
Now You’ll Know right where your trailer hitch is using the Swift Hitch wireless camera system with built in night vision. Helps while backing up and the image can be selected to be normal or reverse with 380TV lines for clear picture quality. It allows you to mount a magnetic camera on your tailgate, and quickly hitch up any trailer. It’s fast and easy!